St. Helen School offers numerous activities and clubs for student involvement. Competitive and non-competitive sports opportunities are available through the Catholic Youth Organization (CYO) as well as partnerships with other local Catholic schools.
CYO SPORTS include:
- Basketball – Girls & Boys (Gr 4-8)
- Football (Gr 4-8)
- Soccer – Girls & Boys (Gr 4- 8)
- Volleyball – Girls (Gr 7–8) & Boys (Gr 4-8)
- Baseball – partnered with St. Mary School, Chardon – Girls & Boys (Gr 4–8)
- Track – partnered with Notre Dame and/or St. Mary School, Chardon – Girls & Boys (Gr 4–8)
RECREATIONAL SPORTS include:
Youth Basketball – Girls and Boys (Gr K-3)
Youth Soccer – Girls and Boys (Gr. K-8)
Youth Volleyball – Girls and Boys (Gr 3–6)
Cheerleading, Chess Club, Ski Club, and Dance Ensemble are also offered.